1. Three wise men visited Jesus in the stable the night He was born.
2. God compares himself to an eagle, a chicken, and an ant in scripture.
3. Paul prayed for a man to be raised from the dead because he went to sleep during his preaching and fell to his death.
4. Adam was not with Eve when the serpent convinced her to eat the forbidden fruit.
5. Three people in the Bible never died; God took them before they had to experience death.
6. God came to walk in the Garden of Eden in the cool of the day because:
a. He didn’t know where Adam and Eve were
b. He wanted a break from creating
c. He was hot
d. It was a regular habit
7. Methuselah, the oldest man who ever lived, was the first one to herd sheep.
8. When God called Moses to rescue the Israelites from Egypt he was:
a. 80 years old
b. 23 years old
c. 44 years old
d. 90 years old
9. Satan and the demons were kicked out of heaven because they don’t believe Jesus is the Son of God.
10. Only two angels are named in the Bible – Gabriel and Ezekiel.
11. What God wants for us most in this life is world peace.
12. In heaven, Jesus, Moses, and Mary pray for us constantly.
13. We can talk to people who have died and receive wisdom about the future.
14. The mark God put on Cain after he killed his brother Abel was to make him black and all black people are his descendants.
15. Church isn’t for everybody; some people do best worshiping God on their own.
16. The six days of creation could have actually been 1,000 years each, allowing for evolution to be true, because it says in 2 Peter 3:8 that a day is like a thousand years to God and a thousand years is like a day.
17. King Solomon was considered wise when he offered to cut a baby in half because two women were fighting over who he belonged to.
18. There are four kinds of angels mentioned in the Bible.
19. Jesus rode a donkey into town on Palm Sunday because He was tired after walking so many miles to Jerusalem.
20. Paul encourages believers to hang on with this assurance, “God won’t give you anything you can’t handle.”
21. God’s promise from Proverbs says, "Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it."
22. The Bible tells husbands and wives to love each other because that is what each needs the most for a successful marriage.
23. If a person becomes a Christian and their husband or wife is not, they should get divorced so they’re not distracted from their faith.
24. Pilate washed his hands before sentencing Jesus to death because:
a. They were dirty
b. He knew Jesus didn’t deserve to die
c. It was part of the ceremony
d. Jesus asked him to
25. Ruth got Boaz to marry her when:
a. She told him she was pregnant
b. She danced better than any of the other girls
c. An angel told him she was the one God had chosen
d. She snuck in where he was sleeping and curled up at his feet