Friday, January 31, 2014

A Beautiful Mess Series

I recently spoke to the MOPS group (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers) here in Tillamook and we had a great time. The topic was Home Organization, and the title they gave me: “A Beautiful Mess.” After my presentation, they jumped in with a lively discussion. I had asked them to write on a piece of paper their greatest organizational challenges to tackle at the end and they came up with some good ones. But they also had a bundle of great ideas and solutions of their own.

I got to thinking how pertinent this topic is to all of us, no matter our age or whether we have kids at home. So I decided to do a mini-series on Home Organization. The four parts will be:

1. You are Beautiful
2. Life is Messy
3. Ideas for Organizing Your External World
4. Ideas for Organizing Your Internal World

I will expand my original presentation for young mommies to include ideas for women in all stages of life (as well as tips my male readers can put into practice). I hope you will be encouraged and inspired as we continue to move into this New Year. It’s going to be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment