Saturday, April 19, 2014

40 Days of Lint: Day Forty, The Lamb

Today is our last day of the 40 Days of Lint series. I hope you are ready to celebrate His resurrection tomorrow with a clean heart, full of gratitude for all Jesus did for us. He is risen! Halleluia! 

Several years ago, I wanted to decorate our house for Easter with a more grown-up look. My girls were both in high school and past the age of window stick-ons and cutesy stuffed animals. I chose lambs as my theme and went to store after store looking for the Lamb of Easter, to no avail. Not even the Christian bookstore had pictures or figurines of lambs to symbolize the One who gave His life for us. I found bunnies, chicks, and candy everywhere, but the Lamb of God was nowhere in sight.

http://bethvice.blogspot.com/2011/04/40-days-of-lint-forty-in-search-of-lamb.html

No comments:

Post a Comment